P.S: Do Not Fall In Love With a Writer




You might think, I need a Teddy or Barbie for a good heaven sleep.
But deep down, I would be dreaming to pet three big dragons and fire at the people whom I hate much.

You might think, I am fallen in love with a particular person.
But deep down, My feelings would be like a roller coaster. I will fall in love with a number of people at many numbers of times on different circumstances.

You might think, I am broken with my sympathetic words.
But deep down, I would be gathering millions of broken pieces all together and embossed it like a diamond to my crown.

You might think, I have a cheesy cool attitude.
But deep down, I would be setting up my evil mind to show my middle finger towards you.

You might think, I love you.
But deep down, I would have stabbed you with thousands of times playing a serial killings acts.

You might think, I wrote those lines for you.
But deep down, I would be connecting dots to constellations and thinking of any possible romances with aliens.

You might think, My poems on kiss are real.
But deep down, I would be calculating how much amount of bacterias would have transferred to me in a single kiss. (Yeah!! after effects of Turtles all way down).

You might think, I am more of an introvert and less of an extrovert.
But deep down I am a Sarcastic ambivert.

P.S: DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH THE WRITER.
I AM MORE OF A KILLER THAN A LIAR.

Comments

  1. Lovely one.
    So the take away from this would be "Expect the unexpected".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Exception): Sometimes it meets your expectation too :P :)

      Delete
  2. Olaa... Brainy girl with such deep thoughts. Good one Divi... Many more and way to go ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep down things gonna happen soo gud. End of d day its gud to fell in love wit a sarcastic writer 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment